Before signing up for in car make sure you meet these requirements:
- You must have attended at least one classroom session
- All financial obligations to the driving school must be met before in-car lessons can be scheduled
- You must have a validated state temporary license
- If you cancel an in-car lesson less than 24 hours before your appointment, you may be liable for a $50 penalty fee
- During one of the four in-car lessons, you will be required to put $20 of gas into the training vehicle
- Tipping at the conclusion of the final in-car lesson is always appreciated but never required
NOTE: By filling out the in-car registration, your name is put on the list of driving students waiting to be placed with an in-car instructor. When one of our in-car instructors has an opening, we give them students names in order they were placed on the list. The in-car instructor will contact you to schedule your lessons.